Why You Should Call The Pros About Cockroaches In Your Tampa Home
June 30, 2022 - Cockroaches
Cockroaches – these vile creatures are the stuff of nightmares. Just the thought of them is enough to make your skin crawl. If you’ve ever had the unfortunate experience of dealing with a cockroach infestation, you know just how difficult they can be to eliminate.
Cockroaches are more than just gross and creepy pests. They’re also pretty dangerous. Roaches are known to spread over 30 types of bacteria, including Salmonella and E. coli. Plus, they’re resistant to some pesticides.
Also, cockroaches are known to trigger allergic reactions and asthma attacks. So if you have even the slightest suspicion that you may have a cockroach problem, get pest control in Tampa as soon as possible.
The longer you wait, the more difficult it will be to eliminate them. And trust us, you don’t want to wait until it’s too late.
Easy-To-Spot Signs Of A Cockroach Infestation
There are a few telltale signs that you have a cockroach problem. If you see any of the following, it’s time to call the pros:
- Daytime sighting: Cockroaches are nocturnal creatures, so if you see them during the daytime, it’s a sure sign that there is a problem.
- Droppings: Cockroach droppings look like small, dark brown pellets found in areas where cockroaches are active.
- Egg casings: Seeing a cockroach egg sack in your home is an indication you have a severe infestation.
- Exoskeletons: You may find cockroach exoskeletons that roaches shed as they grow.
Call the pros immediately once you spot signs of a cockroach infestation in your Tampa home.
The Many Health Problems Cockroaches Can Trigger
Roaches are repulsive and can also cause serious health problems. Here are just a few of the diseases cockroaches have been known to spread:
- Salmonellosis is a bacterial infection that can cause food poisoning.
- E. coli infection can cause severe diarrhea and vomiting.
- Cockroaches produce allergens that can trigger asthma attacks.
- Dysentery causes severe diarrhea and abdominal cramps.
- Cholera can cause diarrhea, vomiting, and dehydration.
- Typhoid fever can result in fever, diarrhea, and vomiting.
The best way to protect your family from these diseases is to get professional assistance. So if you think you may have a problem, don’t wait to call the pros.
Why DIY Cockroach Control Is A Waste Of Time And Money
Many people think they can save money by taking care of their cockroach problem themselves, but the truth is, most DIY cockroach control products waste time and money. Here’s why:
- Most over-the-counter pesticides are not effective against cockroaches. Even if you do manage to kill a few roaches, the rest will keep coming back.
- Cockroaches are tough to eliminate. If you use ineffective methods, you could worsen the problem.
- Getting rid of cockroaches on your own can be dangerous. If you use the wrong products or don’t follow the directions, you could poison yourself or your family.
- Roaches are excellent at hiding in small, hard-to-reach places. Unless you know where to look, you’ll never find all of them.
The bottom line is this: save yourself the time, money, and hassle and call the pros. A professional pest control company knows how to get rid of cockroaches in Tampa homes quickly and efficiently.
Call The Professionals At The First Sign Of Cockroaches
Don’t wait until it’s too late – if you suspect you have a cockroach problem, call EcoSmart Pest Solutions. We’re the cockroach control experts in Tampa and can get rid of your problem quickly and efficiently.
We use only the latest, most effective methods to eliminate cockroaches from your home. So call EcoSmart Pest Solutions today or fill out our online form to request a free estimate.