Residential Pest Services
You definitely do not want to think of your home as a place where rodents, cockroaches, and other pests reside. We are here to make sure that your home is pest-free. Residential pest control service is crucial to ensure a pest-free environment for you and your family. Cockroaches, rodents, and other pests can cause serious health issues for you or your loved ones. We have an annual residential pest defense & management program that will help you get rid of your uninvited house guests.
As part of our Residential Pest Control Service, we will:
- Listen to you as our customer and find out exactly what your specific pest issue is and explain how we’re going to take care of it.
- Inspect your property and identify the source of any pests you are dealing with.
- Provide you with a customized, cost-effective treatment plan to address your specific pest control problem.
- Conduct our service with minimal disruption to your household (there is no smell associated with our service, and you can also be in the same room while we are performing the service, we only place products where you will not come in contact with them, but pests will).
- We use a specialized safe pesticide application to ensure that all pest control methods we use are safe for your family, pets, and the environment.
- Unlimited free re-service house visits for a continuing pest issue if requested by you, the customer.
At EcoSmart Pest Solutions, our specialists are committed to rid your home of the following pests with environmentally safe pest control solutions available:
- Bed Bugs
- Bee Relocation
- Meal moths
- Rodents (mice & rats)
- Wasps / Hornets / Africanized Bees / Yellow jackets / Scorpions
Residential Pest Control: Scope of Services
Once-A-Year Plus Pest Control
Otherwise known as Annual Pest Control, but with our annual service, we include a 6-Month booster exterior treatment. With the OAY subscription, the technician will come out in between services, at request, for no extra charge for a continuing pest infestation.
Quarterly Pest Control
On the initial service, technicians perform both an interior and exterior treatment for lasting pest prevention/knockdown inside and outside your home. In addition, the technician will treat the exterior every 3 months to keep pests at bay. If there are any covered pests on the interior in between recurring quarterly treatments, upon request, a technician will come out for no additional fee!